2019業績1) Malaria prevalence, knowledge, perception, preventive and treatment behavior among military in Champasak and Attapeu provinces, Lao PDR: a mixed methods study. Vilay P, Nonaka D, Senamonty P, Lao M, Iwagami M, Kobayashi J, Hernandez PM, Phrasisombath K, Kounnavong S, Hongvanthong B, Brey PT, Kano S. Trop Med Health. 2019;47:11.
2) Malaria among foreign migrant workers in Savannakhet Province, Lao People's Democratic Republic. Pongvongsa T, Nonaka D, Iwagami M, Soundala P, Khattignavong P, Xangsayarath P, Nishimoto F, Kobayashi J, Hongvanthon B, Brey PT, Kano S.Trop Med Health. 2019;47:10.
3) Oral health behavior of children and guardians' beliefs about children's dental caries in Vientiane, Lao People's Democratic Republic (Lao PDR). Phanthavong S, Nonaka D, Phonaphone T, Kanda K, Sombouaphan P, Wake N, Sayavong S, Nakasone T, Phongsavath K, Arasaki A. PLoS One. 2019;14:e0211257.
4) Intestinal helminth infections in HIV-infected patients in Savannakhet after establishment of an HIV registration network in Lao People's Democratic Republic. Kaneshiro Y, Sourinphoumy K, Imaizumi N, Rasaphon M, Kuba-Miyara M, Sakihama S, Guerrero CLH, Nhativong K, Nonaka D, Pongvongsa T, Kobayashi J, Kounnavong S, Fukushima T. Trop Med Health. 2019;47:14.
5) Quality of public school toilets and the frequency of changing sanitary napkins among students in public secondary schools in the City of Manila, Philippines. Katsuno C, Gregorio ER Jr, Lomboy MFTC, Nonaka D, Hernandez PMR, Estrada CAM, Pimentel JMT, Bernadas RMGC, Kobayashi J. Trop Med Health. 2019;47:5.
６）Knowledge, attitudes, and practices of public secondary school teachers on Zika Virus Disease: A basis for the development of evidence-based Zika educational materials for schools in the Philippines.
Gregorio ER Jr, Medina JRC, Lomboy MFTC, Talaga ADP, Hernandez PMR, Kodama M, Kobayashi J.
PLoS One. 2019 28;14(3)
７）Suicidal ideation, suicidal behaviors, and attitudes towards suicide of adolescents enrolled in the Alternative Learning System in Manila, Philippines-a mixed methods study.
Estrada CAM, Nonaka D, Gregorio ER Jr, Leynes CR, Del Castillo RT, Hernandez PMR, Hayakawa T, Kobayashi J.
Trop Med Health. 2019 29;47:22.
８）Religious education can contribute to adolescent mental health in school settings
Crystal Amiel M. EstradaEmail author, Marian Fe Theresa C. Lomboy, Ernesto R. GregorioJr., Emmy Amalia, Cynthia R. Leynes, Romeo R. Quizon and Jun Kobayashi
International Journal of Mental Health Systems 2019 13:28
９）Is there a gap between health education content and practice toward schistosomiasis prevention among schoolchildren along the shores of Lake Victoria in Kenya?
Takeuchi R, Njenga SM, Ichinose Y, Kaneko S, Estrada CA, Kobayashi J.
PLoS Negl Trop Dis. 2019, 19;13(8):e0007572.
10) Is the place of birth related to the mother's satisfaction with childbirth? A cross-sectional study in a rural district of the Lao People's Democratic Republic (Lao PDR).
Takayama T, Phongluxa K, Nonaka D, Sato C, Gregorio ER Jr, Inthavong N, Pongvongsa T, Kounnavong S, Kobayashi J.
BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 2019 Sep 11;19(1):333.
11) Factors influencing the choice of facility-based delivery in the ethnic minority villages of Lao PDR: a qualitative case study.
Sato C, Phongluxa K, Toyama N, Gregorio ER Jr, Miyoshi C, Nishimoto F, Takayama T, Pongvongsa T, Takahashi K, Kounnavong S, Kobayashi J.
Trop Med Health. 2019 Sep 5;47:50
12）Strengthening self-help and mutual aid in Japan’s community-based integrated care system based on the Thai health policy for the elderly. Sudo K, Kobayashi J, Noda S, Chompikul J, Fukuda Y, Takahashi K
J Public Health Development 2019 17 (2) 115-129
13) The Determinants of skilled birth attendance at childbirth in Attapeu province, Lao People’s Democratic Republic. Ibi T, Takahashi K, Kounnavong S, Kobayashi J, Noda S, Horiuchi S, Makimoto S, Phrommala S, Yamaoka K
J Public Health Development 2019 17 (2) 93－113